Monday, January 01, 2007

My entirely non-unique blog conundrum

Part of why I haven't been blogging is that 2L year is excruciatingly boring. However, Mike pointed out that's probably still worth blogging about. But I've also not been writing because I feel like most of the things I would write about now (my hideous fall quarter classes, my wacky law firm's wacky Christmas party, the most annoying woman in law school) would easily serve to identify me, and I'm not sure if I'm OK with that. This wasn't an issue 1L year because the 1L curriculum is pretty much identical everywhere.

So I dunno.

4 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, January 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider that although law school might seem quotidian to you, those of us who have not had the pleasure of this unique experience might find interest even in what is excrutiatingly boring to the 2L crowd. What's exam week like? What's exam week like without power? Etc.

-- Mike

 
At 1:21 PM, January 03, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

doesn't everyone already know who you are anyway?

hey now
you're a rock star...

;-)

 
At 2:29 PM, January 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must admit I share your pain, having just completed the 1st semester of my 1L year. Just finsihed a LP assignment and I procrastinating Crim Law reading. I stumbled across your blog this morning in Property and haven't closed the page all day. I almost burst out laughing in the 3 secs I could spare to read in Con Law that didn't make me tremble in fear of being called on again only to give my standard answer for that class, "Sir, i have no idea." Enjoy your 2L year and I hope you continue writing.

-Jon

 
At 3:05 PM, January 23, 2007, Blogger ohplease said...

Jon--

Thanks! I still can't ever remember the facts of any case when called on. In Employment Discrimination, I'm always like "There was some guy, and some bad stuff happened with his job, and um, then he sued...under some law?"

Sigh.

--Oh, Please

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.