Sunday, July 30, 2006

Cult of the Mole People

So,* despite my less-than-stellar spring quarter, I made Law Review and decided to accept the invitation, largely because it opens doors with employers, and I feel like being kind of an odd-duck second-career person, I need that. Also, I'm an anal-retentive freak and enjoy editing.

Orientation was Saturday, and I'm concerned I may have joined a cult. I'm blocking some of it out right now, but what I do remember is that every weekday, there is free breakfast and lunch available in the Law Review office. Because, you know, why would you want to leave campus or go hang out with your other friends or have some fucking balance in your life when instead you could spend all of your time in the windowless Law Review office?

Did I mention it's windowless? It's windowless.

Fuck.


*What percentage of my posts begin with "So"? **
**What percentage contain a footnote?

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, November 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats. You did join a cult. The best part is watching other people suffer along with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.