Tuesday, November 29, 2005

That's not my rap. (Line of the evening.)

After taking two practice exams this evening (Contracts and Torts), I had an awkward personal ad date with a guy whose tag line is "That's not my rap."

I repeat.

"That's not my rap."

At one point he said something completely absurd, which may have been, "Introspection, that's not my rap," and at the time I thought "Aha! It's the line of the evening. I have to remember this!" but now of course I can't quite be sure.

That's not my rap.

I would like to note that if I were really mean, I would link to his ad. And I'm not. Therefore, I'm not really mean. At least not if "linking to someone's personal ad while making fun of their tag line" is the only standard for meanness.

(Insert self-deprecating law student joke here.)

2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, November 30, 2005, Blogger Eric. Lori. said...

Uh, you don't know me, but I know Mike, who told me about your blog. I'd tell you how funny I think you are, but...it's not my rap.

-Lori

 
At 11:30 AM, November 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(uh, the eric. lori. thing is weird. sorry. I have this movie review blog with my friend Eric)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.