Monday, October 17, 2005

Apologies: No Tort of the Week Yet

OK, so no tort of the week yet, and I don't have time to toss one up here now because I've only got 10 minutes before I have to walk the dog, put on some bidness clothes, and head back to school for the goddam Moot Court Mediation Competition, which I am now actively hoping to lose so that I won't have to do this again Wednesday or Thursday night.

But the tort will be good, because it's Medical Malpractice Week. Many to choose from. Hedy Lamar's nose!! (Oh, just Google it.)

And I've got a lot of rants on tap this week, including one about the extremely oversubscribed yoga workshop of last weekend, in which we were all stacked into the studio like cordwood because evidently the studio decided they'd rather sell another 12 spaces than allow us to have enough space to actually practice yoga. There's so much wrong with this I don't even know where to start. The woman running the workshop was also kind of an egocentric dip, which I suppose is an occupational hazard in the yoga workshop business. OK, must turn off the rant-spigot before I accidentally rant the whole rant.

And this morning sucked because my coffeemaker broke, (Some little springy thing came undone from the bottom of the funnel and now the water goes through too fast and there's no pour-while-brewing feature any more. I think I lost a part. I think I may have to fabricate a part...) then Miz Biz went on a disgusting poo-eating jag while on her walk, and I just couldn't take it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.